Content creators for Google’s video platform can even become millionaires if they become a star and get millions of followers and visits. The form is simple. Here we tell you. YouTube is for the vast majority of us little more than a site to watch free videos. In addition, it can be a job and much more a way to become a true star and even become a millionaire. How is it possible to win money from the authors of videos that the vast majority access free. These are the main ways in which anyone could make a living on Google’s video platform.
Contrary to what many people think. It is no longer the form generates the most profits. As time has passed and YouTube has evolved, advertising has become less lucrative for creators. For every thousand times the ad plays in the video, Google pays youtuber a certain amount of money. Continue reading “Simple ways to earn money on YouTube”
New graduates should remember that no matter what job you choose today, you would develop skills and create long-term options.
Do not worry about your first job
Graduates, take note: Few people start their working life in the right place, so do not stress about your first job when you leave college, chances are you will not predict your future career, income or career path.
Instead of looking for the perfect job, look for these three things:
- Opportunities to learn whatever job you take, you must acquire new skills and experience.
- Enough money you do not have to be a banker. Watering is perfectly respectable if it gives you the time and flexibility to do what matters.
- Possibilities to contribute everyone want to have a sense of purpose. Find a position that allows you to be a force for good. If you cannot find a job that fits perfectly, do volunteer work in your spare time in the meantime.
Deliberate, large-scale reach is the only sure path to victory when it comes to using your networks as part of a job search and finding new opportunities.
To find a job
The best way to find a job is through your networks. However, do not limit your reach to close friends and current co-workers. Try to reach people beyond your immediate circle.
Here are three steps to do it:
- Define your network in broader terms. You have more contacts than you think. Consider classmates, colleagues, old customers and acquaintances of the community. When you make a contact, ask to introduce yourself to others.
- Take conversations as learning opportunities. Discuss meetings as conversations, not interviews. Ask about more jobs.